Being the Philippines’ official depository and government-owned bank, Landbank is considered to be among the top five leading commercial banks in terms of assets, capital, deposits, and loans in the country.
Landbank remains to be one of the most-trusted banks in the country and has earned its reputation through its financial viability and reliable service for many decades already since its establishment in 1963. For these reasons, many Filipinos have opened a variety of accounts with Landbank and have availed their products (tools) and services to help them realize their financial goals for themselves and their family. If you wish to open an ATM Savings account with Landbank, here’s how:
Applying for a Landbank ATM Savings Account
Opening an ATM savings Account with Landbank entitles members to the following perks and services:
- An initial deposit and minimum maintaining balance of Php 500.00 only.
- The minimum average daily balance to earn interest is Php 500.00
- An annual interest rate of 0.50%
- Access to a network of over 327 branches and around 927 ATMs all over the country.
- Withdrawals available through any Bancnet, Expressnet, and Megalink ATMs all over the world.
- Any two (2) of the following photographed valid ID / accepted documents:
- PRC ID
- Postal ID
- Driver’s License
- Newly-released SSS / GSIS ID
- Company ID
- School ID
- Document permit or license to carry firearms
- Credit Card of a Reputable Company
- Marriage contract (original copy)
- Two (2) copies of most recent 1 x 1 ID Picture
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Go to the nearest Landbank branch in your location. You may refer to the list of LBP branches nationwide by clicking here.
- Once you’re at the branch of your choice, proceed directly to the New Accounts Section and inform the bank officer that you will open a regular ATM savings account. Completely fill out the set of application forms which the officer will hand out to you to begin your application process.
Note: Make sure to review the information which you have provided in your application form/s so as not to experience any inconvenience in the process.
- Pay the exact initial deposit fee (or more) to open and maintain your balance
Important: Make sure that your funds do not go below the required minimum maintaining balance or else you will be charged with a penalty fee of Php 200.00 per month.
Once your account has been processed, your ATM card may be issued on the same day, or on the date as promised/instructed by the bank officer handling your account.