Security Bank is one of the prominent and most-trusted universal banks in the Philippines as it has successfully bridged its services in the commercial, retail, and corporate industries. Since its establishment in 1951, Security Bank has become one of the top experts in banking and finance in terms of its stability, financial management proficiency, as well as consistent market success and growth in the Philippines.
In Security Bank’s bid to establish itself as one of the most stable and consistent providers in terms of banking and financial services in the Philippines, it has aggressively undertaken expansion efforts to grow the number of its service branches as well as ATM locations nationwide. If you want to partner with Security Bank to handle your finances through their regular Savings Account, here’s how:
Apply for a Security Bank Savings ATM Account
Opening a regular Savings account with Security Bank entitles you to the following perks and services:
- The minimum balance needed to open and maintain an account is low.
- Regular (Easy Account): Php 5,000
- The minimum average daily balance (ADB) for your account to earn interest is Php100,000.
- Opening an account is very convenient. You can also now do it online.
- Do transactions via Security Bank’s huge network of POS terminals and ATM locations nationwide
- Open several eSecure Savings accounts at the same time (maximum of 10).
- No lock-in period. Get a hold of your finances whenever you want.
- You may also apply to open a foreign currency account if it suits your lifestyle better.
- Use a passbook to monitor your account transactions and acitvities.
- One (1) primary or two (2) secondary valid IDs
- Primary IDs:
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- Voter’s ID
- GSIS / SSS ID Card
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Unified Multi-purpose ID
- Postal IC (PVC Plastic Card)
- School ID
- Secondary IDs:
- Postal ID
- Company ID
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Seaman’s Book
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Certification/Clearance
- PhilHealth Insurance Card ng Bayan (PHICB)
- City Health Card/Health Certificate Card
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- A completely filled out account opening online form available here
- The application reference number sent via SMS
- The initial deposit required to open a regular savings account (Easy Account).
- Primary IDs:
- Go to the Security Bank’s Official Website and complete the Account Opening Online Form.
- Once you have completely filled out all the information needed in your application form, you will be issued an application reference number via SMS. Remember to keep this number.
- Go to your selected Security Bank branch (based on the information indicated in your application form) and finalize your application process. Submit all the above-listed requirements. After you have settled your initial deposit, you will be issued your debit Mastercard and/or passbook, whichever applies to you.