One of the many reasons why OFWs leave the country in pursuit of higher paying jobs is to better provide for their families back home. To make sure that our kababayans fulfil their responsibilities to their families, many of them look for and open an OFW savings account through which they can send their remittances back home with ease and in a timely manner.
The PSBank OFW ATM Savings Account has everything OFWs may look for in a savings account in order to support their beneficiaries through their remittances wherever they are in the world. Aside from PSBank’s top of the line banking services, account members get to enjoy cashless shopping as well as convenient and fast processing of remittance transactions through any of PSBank’s service branches and extensive network of ATMs. If you’re interested to apply for an OFW Savings account with PSBank, continue to read below:
Applying for a PSBank OFW ATM Savings Account
Applying for a PSBank OFW ATM Savings account lets members take advantage of the following perks and service features:
- No account opening fee, initial deposit, and minimum maintaining balance required
- Your savings account will earn interest at 0.50% per year for a minimum monthly average maintaining balance of Php 5,000. Interest crediting is processed on a monthly basis.
- Pay cash no more when you go shopping with any BancNet partner establishments worldwide.
- Enroll your account to PSBank’s Online and Mobile platforms to enjoy reliable, fast, and safe banking transactions wherever you are in the world.
- Any primary OR two (2) secondary IDs with recent photo and signature
- Primary IDs:
- PRC License
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID Card (PVC Plastic Card)
- GSIS / SSS ID Card
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Secondary IDs:
- OFW ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- Police Clearance
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Barangay Certification/Clearance
- PhilHealth Insurance Card ng Bayan (PHICB)
- City Health Card/Health Certificate Card
- Company ID
- Primary IDs:
- [Updated Requirement] Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Visit the nearest PSBank branch in your area and make sure to have all the above-listed documentary requirements on hand during your visit to the bank.
- Inform the bank officer at the New Accounts section that you are interested in opening an OFW ATM Savings account.
- You will be handed with a set of application forms that you need to fill out. Carefully accomplish all forms and submit them together with the required documents to the bank officer.
- After review and verification of your application, your ATM card will be issued to you on the same day.
Tip: Take advantage of PSBank’s Online and Mobile banking services for more convenient and easier banking transactions. Ask assistance from the bank officer on how to enroll your account on these platforms, or if possible, ask them to help you do this on-site.