Every Filipino needs to learn about the value of savings. While there are various ways to achieve financial freedom, building your personal savings is a great start. Fortunately, many banks nowadays have improved their savings and deposit products to help every Filipino reach their dreams.
PSBank is among one of the top savings banks in the Philippines right now. For more than five decades of solid banking services and financial expertise, PSBank is truly a cut above the rest. Now with around 250 service branches and over 600 in-branch and off-branch ATM locations, PSBank is dedicated in providing quality banking services regardless of every Filipino’s social profile. If you are interested to open a PSBank ATM savings account, continue to read below:
Applying for a PSBank Savings Account
When you apply for an ATM savings account with PSBank, you get to enjoy the following perks and services:
- A very minimal account opening fee and maintaining balance of Php 2,000
- An interest rate of 0.5000% per annum where interest crediting is done on a monthly basis
- Round-the-clock banking services from any PSBank, Metrobank, BancNet, and Mastercard ATMs worldwide.
- Enrol your utility bills payment online or settle them through any of PSBank’s service branches and affiliated ATMs.
- Go cashless when you shop from any BancNet partner establishments.
- Any primary OR two (2) secondary valid IDs with recent photo and signature
- Primary IDs:
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- Postal ID Card (PVC Plastic Card)
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- GSIS / SSS ID Card
- Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
- Secondary IDs:
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Seaman’s Book
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Company ID
- PhilHealth Insurance Card ng Bayan (PHICB)
- City Health Card/Health Certificate Card
- Barangay Certification/Clearance
- The Php 2,000 initial deposit fee
- [New] Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Primary IDs:
- Go to your preferred PSBank service branch. Make sure to have all the above listed documentary requirements at hand on the day of your visit to the bank.
- Advise the bank officer at the New Accounts desk that you would like to apply for an ATM Savings account.
- You will be given an account opening form that you need to completely fill out. Be sure to double-check all the information in your form. Submit the required documents together with your application form and initial deposit fee of Php 2,000.
- The bank officer will input your application details on the system, once your account information has been received and accepted, you will be given your personal ATM card and other account documents within the same day.
Tip: You may ask assistance from the bank officer regarding the enrolment of your savings account thru PSBank’s Online and Mobile banking platforms for convenience and easier banking transactions.