Opening your own bank account isn’t just about safekeeping your money. You want to build a lasting partnership that can help you perform important transactions in a timely and consistent manner. With Eastwest Bank’s Savings account, you get to enjoy this and many other features that we will share in this post.
With a number of financial products and tools offered in the market today, almost every bank offers the same features when it comes to savings accounts. What most consumers typically look for in a bank they wish to partner with are convenience, accessibility, and reliability of services. If these are all what you’re looking for in a bank, then you should consider signing up with Eastwest Bank’s regular savings account. Here’s how:
Applying for an EastWest ATM Savings Account
Opening a regular savings account with Eastwest Bank entitles members to the following perks and services:
- You can open a regular savings account for a minimum of Php 2,000.00 only. This will also be the minimum balance required to keep your account active.
- For your account to earn interest, you need to maintain a minimum monthly average daily balance (ADB) of Php 10,000.00
- The annual interest rate of a regular Eastwest savings account is 0.125%
- This account is documented in the form of ATM/Debit card and electronic statements
- Access your funds anytime, anywhere through Eastwest Bank’s ATMs, over-the-counter banking, online Banking services, and Visa-accredited (physical and online) merchants around the world.
- An original and a clear photocopy of any of the following photographed, valid IDs:
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- OFW ID
- OWWA Card
- SSS / GSIS ID
- And many more…
- Two (2) pcs. 1×1 or 2×2-sized recent photos
- Tax Identification Number (TIN), and other government-issued information to be used for your application.
- Billing statement/s or any proof of billing (e.g. electric, water, landline/internet or credit card bills) to verify the applicant’s place of residence.
- Go to the nearest Eastwest Bank branch together with your application documents and proceed to the New Accounts desk.
- Advise the bank officer that you would like to open a Regular ATM Savings Account. Fill out the application packet which the bank officer will provide you for your application
Note: Review all the details in your application form so as to eliminate any small errors which could delay the processing of your application.
- Once you have filled out all the forms, you need to provide the above-listed documents for review and processing of your Eastwest savings account.
- Pay the initial deposit fee of Php 2,000 to open a regular savings account. Keep the deposit slip to be presented for the collection of your ATM/Debit Card.
Note: It usually takes about a week at most before the applicant may collect their bank documents including their ATM/Debit Card at the Eastwest branch they signed up with.
Tip: You may request for the bank officer’s contact details so you can ask for update as to when you may collect your ATM/Debit card.